Saturday, June 14, 2008

Deal or Dud?

When summer arrives everyone, it seems, is out running around in nasty old flip flops (yes, I hate flip flops) or worst yet, barefeet (another ewww!).
During the fall and winter months feet are kept in shoes and socks, hidden from the light of day, hidden from fresh air. The thought of musty ole feet...YUCK!
Once the cold months have passed, feet are suddenly thrust upon us (me), exposed to the world for everyone to see - EWWWW!

Many of which need an emergency pedicure.

Feet are exposed to so much I rarely go barefoot in my own home, I have a designated pair of sandals I use for the house (winter time it's slippers to keep my feet warm). I will admit that at the moment I am sans footwear only because Hub steam cleaned the carpet - but, keep in mind that my "house shoes" are well within foot reach.

About a month or so ago, knowing my dislike for feet (especially ugly feet), KT purchased a PedEgg for me. I'd seen the television advertisements and was intrigued.

Want Pretty Feet Deal or Dud?

The most difficult part of using it was actually getting it out of the plastic packaging - definitely child proof.

After a very easy assembling job, I realized that if needed it could double as a cheese grater.

Seriously, a cheese grater.

Since this was my feet here, the only feet I would dream of touching, I wanted to make sure I read the directions and any warnings which may be listed.
Actually, I tried to get Hub to try it but he wouldn't - apparently he likes his "manly" feet just the way they are - one moment while this wave of nausea passes.
\/
\/
\/

Okay, much better now.

In short, the PedEgg works pretty darn good - for a mere $9.99 - its a Deal. The few little foot issues I have are none existent now - well, at least visually.

I give it a thumbs up!

P.S. Do NOT use it on wet feet - trust me on this.
Just a note: buy a new, unused one to keep in the kitchen

1 comment:

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Huh! I might have to try one of those. Would love if hubby actually tried it... I think I'll keep it out of the kitchen though - thanks!

~ Wolf Lover Girl