What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was living in a 700 sq ft appartment with Hub and three cats. We were living off Hub's salary and putting mine in the bank to save up for a down payment on a house. It worked, because a year later we became home owners. I worked for "the company" altho in a lower position than now.
Now for the Fives...
Five snacks I enjoy:
- Nuts - any kind of nuts, cashews, pistachios, mixed...any kind
- Laughing Cow cheese with crackers
- Honey Crisp Apples - the best apples ever, they only come in the Fall - I think
- Prunes - Yes, I like prunes. There good and have all kinds of health benefits
Five Things on My To-Do list today (tomorrows list will have to work)
- Laundry - I didn't do much of it this past weekend
- Go to class - I'm honing my PhotoShop CS3 abilities.
- Go to the vets to pick up some cat food and a bag of fluids for Mr. Clyde (19 yr old cat who we subque every day - he's got kidney issues)
- Meet my "old" friends for dinner at Luby's
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Gut my house and start over
- Pay off every penny of debt
- Insure my parents (and Hub's) are set for life
- Travel to Russia and Australia
Five jobs I have had:
- Long John's Silver
- Order Puller in a Automotive Warehouse
- Buyer for a bookstore
- Museum of Natural History - HATED IT! BORING!
- Managed a sports bar
Five of my bad habits:
- Leave clothes on the floor on my side of the bed
- Smoking when I drink
- Instigating arguments (with Hub) for fun - how far can I go?
- Brighton Collectibles - I'm hooked on this stuff
- Let my nails get to the "they look like crap" stage
Five places I have lived:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- El Paso, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- Lewisville, TX
Five people I would like to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!):
- The next person to visit this blog
- Then the following person
- Then the next
- And next
- And finally the fifth person to visit - yeah, that's you!
Five Random Things:
- I want to capture the ultimate image with my camera
- I try to determine what ingrediants are in the food I eat when dining out
- Wish I could be 25 again knowing the things I have learned since then
- Planned a bank heist with 4 other girls when I was 12 years old - the only thing that held us back was that none of us could drive. We could have gotten away with it, the plan was good!
- I wish I was more organized