Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Rainy Day

I was really hoping to get outstide and do something today, like shoot some photos. But, NOOOOOOOO!

It's raining AGAIN!!

I could go out, but I don't want to get the camera wet. So here I sit at the kitchen table, listening to the washing machine do its thing, updating my blog.

At least Hub was able to mow the front and back yards yesterday afternoon. As I sit here, I glance out the window into the back yard and see everything a bright green. The grass, rose bushes, and oleanders look great against the redish brown fence. A very vibrant green.

Anyways (big sigh), I think it's time to get out of the house. On days like this, there is only one thing I can think to do...go out and spend money.
I think I can get Hub to go to the bookstore, then maybe a movie, then maybe a camera shop to "look" at a lens or two. You never know what you might come across.
Ooo, the music store, that's an idea.

So, until next time...

No comments: