Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Know, I Know...

Hi!!!!! I'm still here!!!!!

It's been a while since I last posted, but things have really been crazy busy. Between work (really busy), my latest photo class, trying to finish-up processing of the last wedding shoot, and just taking care of daily stuff, I haven't had a chance to surf - let alone post.
I had a quick minute so I thought I would let at two maybe three of my readers now that I am "still here".

Shout out to Steve who is working his way back to town from the Pacific Northwest. Man, you are going to be one tired pup by the time you get back.

Well, it seems I'm not the only one whose been busy. Diva and WolfLover, you haven't posted anything lately yourselves - I was wondering why you haven't been pestering me.

Well, gotta go now. Everyone take care, I'll try to post something with more substance by this weekend...I hope.

Until later...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ug. I think the phrase "burned out" pretty much says it all. I need some adult beverages. Lots of them. And a winning lottery ticket...but I think I'd really rather have the winning ticket instead of the beverages if I had to choose one or the other. Because with the money, I could buy my own adult beverages.

Thank you for reading today's edition of "Meet Captain Obvious - Banality at its Best (tm)."

Wolf Lover Girl said...

hee hee... yeah I know I've been bad... and it will probably be even worse now that the new fall season shows have started... i know I'm so bad!

~ Wolf Lover Girl