Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Visit to the Vet

Last week little Sammy was feeling under the weather, wayyyy under the weather, so Hub and I took him to the vets to get checked out.
Turns out his intestinal distress was due to stress. Sammy apparently didn't like the Fios guy here last Tuesday and, (what I believe to be the kicker) he didn't like that I had rearranged the furniture in the living room.

Yes, I am the one who took his 100 year old rocking chair and moved it wayyyy over on the other side of the room.

Because of these two items, the poor little (old fart) cat was suffering with intestinal issues.

I moved his chair back to the old spot and, with his antibiotics he is doing much better.
I'm such a rotten mother.

While we were at the vet's office we met little Sofia who was just dressed and ready for Christmas.

As I ALWAYS have my camera with me, I shot a quick video of her in all her glory.


2 comments:

Jess said...

wiener dogs are made of win and awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute.

Glad to hear Sammy is doing better.

~ Wolf Lover Girl