Saturday, February 07, 2009

This Past Week

My brother quit his job and moved to California. He drove off into the sunset on Thursday and was headed to mom and dads house for a day or two (I think) before he continued on to the west coast. Good Luck and Be Safe!

Went to the doctor and found I need to keep the lovely boot on for another week, maybe two. I'm all set to start physical therapy on Monday. Hopefully at the end of next week I can start weening myself out of the boot. Keep your fingers crossed.

Work was busier than normal. I had to manage the pilot users, my tester, and my normal job duties. I unfortunately didn't get much testing done, and I tried to attend some of the training sessions for some new users. Let me say, I was kept busy!

One of the senior directors was let go Friday morning. Sorry to say, that it was a long time coming. From my understanding, his position was eliminated and had nothing to do with the impending company layoffs.

The cats are doing peachy. They're happy as long as they have their little heating pads to sleep on, food to eat, and a clean cat box to - well, you know.

Last night we played cards with some friends and a couple of the guys were goofing off playing games on the Wii.
By the way, the girls, oh soo smoked the guys in cards. We completely annihilated them. I love the smell of victory!!

Well, that's the short and sweet of it for today.

Until next time....

No comments: