Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ramblings of a Very Tired Person

I can stands it no more!!!

It has been far too long since I have posted. This site is my default page when logging into this spider web known as the internet, and I've decided I cannot log into cyberspace one more time if I don't post something...anything. So here goes.

The slayings and relocations have begun. Rumor has it that co-workers are now part of some new un-titled department which does... Well, I don't know that yet, hell, even the people in this new department isn't quite sure what it is they will be doing. I mean, these people don't even have a leader to report to - this person hasn't been hired yet. Go figure.

There are rumors out the wahzoo about directors and VPs that have apparently been released from the bondage I call "The Company" - not by choice. Departments being outsourced, managers being offered supervisory jobs.
Everything and nothing has been confirmed, and for those who have been in called into meeting and discovered their fate, let me say this to you... They lied to you!! What ever you have been told is more than likely a lie.

I myself will probably be forced to continue to work for "The Company" for a while longer. Oh, the humanity! But that may change. I may be relocated to another department then told that I don't have a job. Yup, this is the kind of place "The Company" has turned into.

Corporate America...Ya gotta love it.

No comments: