Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Day...

So here I am sitting at my desk, in my cube, at work and I really don't want to do anything. As there is little motivation, or just plain old desire to get any work done today...I won't.
In all actuality, I really don't have anything that needs to be done right away, maybe that's why I'm so blase about it. Who knows.

Thanksgiving Day is almost upon us, just 2 more days before America eats their way into a coma.
I personally will attempt to eat normal serving sizes (or smaller) in the hopes of not gaining the normal 3 pounds over the holiday and weekend.
We'll see how it goes. However, I am excited about spending Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family. It'll be the first time I actually cook for more than 6 people. My organizational skills will be put to the test; if I can keep Hub on my schedule and not his own, I think things will workout - if not, then I'll just punt and see what happens.

To all out there in cyber space, I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: