Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dallas International Film Festival 2010

Things are back to normal after my two week "staycation" from work. Although I didn't go anywhere, I did spend quite a bit of time down in Dallas working with the Dallas Film Society as one of their photographers during the film festival. As this was my second year working the festival, I pretty much knew what was expected, and I was able to see a few of the films which were being screened.

It was hard work and at time very stressful (editing and tagging each image by deadline), but I love the people I worked with and now I can hardly wait for next year!!!

Here are a few of my photos:

















The Angelika Theater












Barry Corbin












Mark Birnbaum and Manny Mendoza (Producers of Dig Deep) - Mark was in a great mood and made a funny face for me while being interviewed.












Doug Mankoff (producer) and actress Amber Heard of "The Joneses".
I saw this one, it was pretty good. It also stars Demi Moore and David Duchovny.












Robby Storey and Stephanie Rhodes of the film Hold.
Didn't see this movie because it has such an intense subject matter, but I heard it was REALLY good.






Random shot about 20 minutes before the Red Carpet begins.

I'll post a few more later, but right now I just realized that time got away from me and I gotta go.

Until next time.

No comments: