Friday, May 11, 2012

Oh, My Gosh!

It has sooo been forever. Life and laziness has kept me from posting for over a year. It's my own fault, no one elses.
I'm a bad person.

Ok, now that we have that cleared up, on with the post...

Came back from a nice and much needed vacation last week. Five gorgeous days in San Diego, it was heaven. As usual, we were busy the entire time, going from one place to another. I did manage to grab a couple of geocaches, one on Harbor Island, and the other at Balboa Park. I couldn't help it, the weather was perfect. Our hotel accommodations were great; loved the room upgrade.

Came back to work on Tuesday, I needed a day to recoup from the vacation. So now I'm finally winding up the work week, all four days of it. Hahaha!! Although, I must admit that today has been the longest day ever. Looking forward to this weekend.
Saturday (half day only) will be spent cleaning the house, then, it's all me. Will go out and play photographer, enjoy the weather, and maybe do a little GeoCaching.

Hopefully I'll get to the computer by Sunday to post some photos, we'll see what happens.

Enjoy the day!!!

No comments: