Friday, March 30, 2007

From Geeky Dancing to Branching Out and Then Some.

I finally have time to post.

The first item on my list today is this wacky video which my mother-in-law (MIL) sent to me. I have to admit that this is the most idiotic (although funny as hell) dance. Apparently this guy was at a Best Buy and wanted to checkout a CD or something and decided to go foot loose.
To check out the video, click here.

I'm ecstatic that it is Friday - finally. This has got to have been the longest week so far this year. I hate it when I actually have to work. For the last 2 weeks I've been working on 3 projects, 2 of which are due by Monday. I guess I'm not really complaining, because these projects kept my happy ass at my desk and not doing work for a different department. I really would rather not say where I work, but it is a huge company with offices around the world.
So I'll put the situation this way:
I've been able to continue with my projects while other people have had to stop what they're doing and "stuff envelopes". This decision was made by the Suits to "cut costs". (Lord knows they couldn't just cut their bonus' , instead of making people go out and stuff "freakin'" envelopes. ) Management decided to let the regular "stuffers" take time off without - which of course they jumped on. Then they get Admin employees to go out and do the envelope stuffing. Let me tell you that there were a whole lot of pissed off people.
I'm going to stop here on this subject, because I left my soapbox in the other room and don't want to jump on it.

My phone died!
I think it may be the battery, at least I hope so. The phone is not quit a year old, and it's dead. DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!
I checked online, and priced batteries at 59.99. Well, I'd rather pay that than have to buy a new phone. Just had a thought (yes, it does happen every now & then) - maybe it's under warranty??
I have a photo gig tomorrow, I'll stop by the phone store and check on it.

Our new Chinese Pistachio tree, Charlie, is doing great. The last week or so we've received a good portion of rain and Charlie is growing new branches and lots of leaves (they look like needles). The rose bush in the front of the house exploded over the last few days. It's larger than it's ever been and buds are a blooming.
What's funny is that I was going to rip it out if it didn't do anything this spring. Well, I guess I'll give it till the end of the year to see how it does.

Okay, that's enough for now. I'll try to post a little more regularly.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I just showed the video to hubby, it's as funny as it was when i watched it on friday.

See you on the couple of days i'm doing my real job instead of stuffing envelopes! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl