Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ramblings Of The Past Week

Wow, I can't believe I let so much time go by since posting. There really isn't an excuse, so I'm not going to give one - so there!
Last Tuesday, I had the photo shoot for an awards dinner, everything went well but by the time I made it home, I realized I was TIRED. Hub had take-out for dinner, Chik-Filet, I had a bowl of Cheerios and then went to bed. The photos came out okay, but I do need some better lighting equipment. If I can get some decent lights, I won't have to spend so much time tweaking the photos via PhotoShop. But, I didn't win the lottery, so I guess I have to save my nickels and dimes.
Hub told me that a friend of ours, Babs, had a pretty harrowing experience with one of her cats. One of her two cats caught his tail on fire - and he didn't even realize what he had done. Babs looked up and saw the cat counter-cruising, he walked by a lit candle with his tail swishing and next thing she knew the cat was on fire. After putting out the fire, she immediately threw ALL her candles away. Talk about a potential disaster. Had the cat realized he was "lit", I'm sure he would have taken off like a rocket igniting drapes, bedding, and furniture as he ran. The cat's fine, luckily the flames didn't get to his skin. Hmm, burning fur - that must have smelled REALLY good.
Computer Diva, if you are still blogging - Hi!! Miss you! My best to Ernie and the kids.
Well, Hub and I are going out to dinner with my mother-in-law (MIL). We're celebrating Hub's and MIL's birthdays which were this past Monday and Tuesday.
So I guess I better be going. Until next time.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey there! Yep, I'm still blogging (in theory, anyway, if not in practice), just completely frazzled and generally having a rough time of it right now. This moving thing royally sucks. Hoping to get back to normal after next week (though I will blog about the trip, definitely, and hopefully while I'm there).