Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blog Hopping

I was reading WLG blog, then I started selecting links to other sites and eventually came across the Blogger's Choice Award site.
The BCA has just about everything you need to blog-hop your way into oblivian.
So far the most dangerous of all, for me, are the food blogs - which are obviously my favorites. I've found recipes galore. Poor Hub going to be my guinea pig on all new recipes - he's got a cast iron stomach; I guess you could say he has a very high gastronomic constitution.
I've checked out some of the Photo blogs, but so far I'm not impressed. In my opinion, a photo blog primarily contains photos - not textual (is that a word??) ramblings of people who call them selves photographers. When I hop into photo blogs I want to SEE, not read photographs.
Okay, I'm back in my happy place, sorry about that.
Anywho, this site is pretty cool.
Well, I guess I better go, I've got lots to do today. Y'all take care!
Until next time.....

No comments: