Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Quickies

The company I work for is being bought out by a company with "deep pockets" who are interested in "seeing our company grow".
Apparently, after attending 3 different meetings regarding the "merge" (sorry, but they buying us) this is the constant phrase we're hearing.
As long as I have a job and it continues to pay me my, albeit, meager salary, I'm not too concerned. Yet.
********************************
Now that the our fearless leader is official gone, Ollie is now "The Man". He's not too bad, I just hope he becomes a little more personable and opens up to his subjects.
It seems a little strange to walk by Fearless' office and see it devoid of all his "Florida Gator" stuff.
This morning I was watching our Facilities Mgr begin moving all of Ollie's stuff from his old office to Fearless' old office. Man, was that really strange to watch. It didn't seem real to me until this morning. Since Ollie has been out of the office all week, I bet you anything that he is going to walk past his new digs and go straight to his old office. That would be funny to watch.
********************************
IT'S STILL RAINING!!!
********************************
It's celebration time!! Saturday 7-7-07 at 7pm.
Jess and Ernie are staying in town, for the time being. I know that they will eventually move to Minnesota, but I'm glad they're going to be around here a bit longer.
********************************
Taking another photography class which starts next week. Yea!!!!!!!
********************************
I think I love my ipod - a whole lot!!!!
********************************
Last Quickie of the day: I'm leaving work early!! I was able to get up and out of the house way earlier than normal and get to work way earlier than normal.
So I'm out of hear somewhere between 4:00 and 3:30.

No comments: