Thursday, August 23, 2007

8 Things About Me

Thanks for sending the meme, WLG.

1. My favorite food is PASTA. Lotsa, lotsa pasta. Mmmm, Mmmm! Linguini, spaghetti, penne, angel hair, zitti, even macaroni. Yumm, yum.

2. Back when I was in my mid to late 20's I got tired of working a regular 9-5 so I quit and started waiting tables and bar tending in a sports bar. Talk about partying till mid afternoon. I'm glad I did it (money was good and I had a blast), but I'm also glad I got out after 5 years.

3. I really do like my current job - when I get to do it.

4. I still miss Belle and Jethro a whole lot. Belle was my English Bulldog who passed away about 17 years ago. Jethro, the best cat I ever had passed away almost 4 years ago.

5. My finger nails grow funny - that's why I never let them get long.

6. I would like to continue learning how to speak Russian. That one semester wasn't enough.

7. When I went to college I had a Staff parking pass (thanks to mom) and drove to each of my classes. (talk about lazy)

8. I would love to become a REALLY, REALLY good photographer.

I wish I knew more people who blogged so that I could send this to. Uh, oh - does this count as number 9??

1 comment:

Wolf Lover Girl said...

#3 - amen. love what I do when not made to do someone else's. :-)

#8 - I think you're definitely on your way... I'm loving the pictures you show me.

~ Wolf Lover Girl