Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Almost Here!!!

As my title states, it's almost here!

One would assume that I am referring to Christmas, but no I'm not. I speak of Friday.
All week long I woke believing that "today" was Friday, alas, it was not. It was Tuesday, then it was Wednesday, then Thursday. But I have been told and been promised that tomorrow is the day.

Oh, Friday
Where have you been all week?
I've waited and wanted for days
Disappointment and upheavel came in your place
I will not give up, I will wait once more
To awake and say
Thank God it's Friday


Well, as you can probably guess this came out of nowhere. As you can see I am not a poet by any means of the word.

I'm such a doofus!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Longest. Week. Ever!

Have a glorious Friday :)

Jess
(fellow doofus)