Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who's That?

Day two of the reunion festivities another happy hour type cocktail party at one of the local restaurants.

There were several classmates attending this event who were not present at the Kings X on Thursday. Several of us were playing the well known reunion game of "Who's That?". A group of us sat at a table with the best view of the door and every time someone walked in we wrote down who we thought it was. The plan was for the losers to chug a beer. We decided we were too old for that and just kept count of who had the most correct guesses. After a while, I think we all lost track of the count.

Found out a girl I used to hang out with, now lives in Dallas and just moved into her new condo next to the AAC . She said she has a perfect view of the center's outdoor screen. Sounds like I need to get her phone number and load up on popcorn.

Tonight is the semi-formal dinner/dance at the country club. I wasn't planning on going, but decided why not! This doesn't happen everyday and I'll probably not see these people for another 10 years.

I do want to admit that I am just about ready to head back home. I'm beginning to miss all my guys at home. Altho, I must admit that I'm not too thrilled about going back to work on Monday.

Any who...

Until next time.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have fun at the dinner! We need to get together when you get back...it's been forever! Maybe lunch? Indian? I can scoot on over to the Clay Pit one day during the week, just let me know! :)