Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I'm Watching...

Yay for the fall television season!! During the summer I was really good about not watching too much television, but now that the fall season has begun things may change a bit. There are just too many shows that I want to watch.

As usual, there are the reality shows. Yes, I am a reality show junkie - but for certain shows like Survivor, The Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen, and the Biggest Loser. Those are my MUST see shows. Other returning shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Law and Order: SVU, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, and NCIS are also on the top of my list.

Glee! I started watching the summer reruns of Glee and fell in love. I like music and comedies individually, but when they are combined into a one hour show I am in heaven. I strongly incourage you to give this show a try, it's one of (if not the) best shows on television.

During the summer I started watch Friday Night Lights, and got hooked after the first episode. I saw the entire first season in less than a week. I'm hoping to start season 2 this weekend. This is another show I recommend.

I almost forgot about the cable channels and the shows they offer. Just about everything on the Foodnetwork is good. Although, the one show I don't like is Down Home with the Neeleys. These two people make me want to puke. Yuk, I hate this show, and refuse to watch it.
I like Top Chef, The Next Foodnetwork Star, Ace of Cakes, and anything with Guy Fieri (Diner's Drive Inns and Dives) is good.


There so much to watch that I would need extra vcr's or tivo, or dvr's to record everything I like. How about a 48 hour day, that might do it? Just kidding.

Anyway, this post is just a rambling of what I like to watch on television. I haven't even listed the new shows, I'll save that for another post.

Until next time...








No comments: